The history of Burlotti Spedizioni S.p.A. begins in Darfo Boario Terme, in the province of Brescia.
Already during the Second World War the Burlotti family, made up of the parents and seven children, took care of local transport of building materials and various household goods with wagons and horses.
At the end of the war, in 1946, Pietro Burlotti changed the family activity by orienting it towards industrial transport, replacing wagons and horses with the fastest trucks.
Pietro, with his brothers Giuseppe and Angelo, establishes a new trucking company at the service of the industry that is beginning to recover after the war. The company takes the name of "Pietro Burlotti Spedizioni" and begins to assume its own personality and expands its activities by carrying out transport and shipments for the steel industry of Valle Camonica and Brescia.
In 1971 the Burlotti couple founded the "Burlotti Spedizioni S.p.A." which further increases the activity in shipping and domestic transport. In 1986 the "Burlotti Spedizioni S.p.A." business grows beyond national borders in the field of international transport and in the management of disembarkation, embarkation and transport to and from Italian seaports.
In 2004 the control of the company passed to the Mariotti family, a reality that has been operating in the transport sector for over 30 years. Also thanks to the entry of new and young forces and the vitality deriving from this union, Burlotti Spedizioni knows years of strong growth and development.
The company currently maintains its headquarters and general management in Darfo Boario Terme and can count on 13 branches located throughout Italy and close to the main sea ports.